Monday, May 11, 2009

We Want Your Input

Hoosier Cruisers members,

I represent this chapter at the Governing Board meeting as your National Director. At the July 2009 Governing Board meeting in Bowling Green, OH will be the election of the National Officers. I would like to get some feedback from you as members of Hoosier Cruisers.
I invite you to read the Candidates Resumes in the May issue of Family Motor Coaching, pages 46 to 55. There are 5 candidates running for President, 3 candidates running for Executive Vice President, only one for Secretary, and 2 for Treasurer. After digesting what you read, let me know what you think.
Please contact me via E-mail JHard1138@Gmail.com or mail to:1905 Winding Way, Anderson, IN 46011 or call 765-644-2166.

Thanks,
Jerry L. Hardacre
National Director

No comments: