Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hey, How Do I Get to the Corydon Rally?

The roads to the Corydon Rally are good which should make for an enjoyable trip.  Most of our members will be traveling from the north since the rally is in the south. If your are traveling from the south use the map below for the best route to the rally.
Directions:
  • Take I-65 south from Indianapolis
  • Take exit 6B to merge onto I-265 W/IN-62 W toward I-64/New Albany
  • Take exit 0 to merge onto I-64 W/IN-62 W toward IN-62 W/St. Louis
  • Continue to follow I-64
  • Take exit 105 for IN-135 toward Palmyra/Corydon
  • Turn right at IN-135 S
  • Turn right at IN-62 W
  • Turn left at IN-462 S
  • Continue onto Old Forest Rd.
  • Turn right to stay on Old Forest Rd.
  • Slight left
  • Arrive at 7234 Old Forest Rd./O'Bannon Woods State Park
Click below to enlarge map which can be printed from your computer.

No comments: