Monday, January 13, 2014

Florida Winter Gather


Greetings to my fellow Hoosier Cruisers.  I hope this finds you all having a good winter season.  For those of you in the Florida area I would like to invite you to our annual Hoosier Cruiser Winter Gathering luncheon.  On Tuesday February 11 we will have a lunch and social gathering at Sun N’ Fun RV Resort in Sarasota Florida.  We have the room from 11:00-3:00pm.  Our chef will set a private buffet and has presented excellent food in the past.  As I must provide a head count I would appreciate knowing who will be in attendance by Friday Feb. 7th.  We have had a great time catching up with everyone in the past and really look forward to seeing you all again this year.

As I may not have everyone’s email please pass the word along so we don’t miss anyone in the area.  Sun N’ Fun is located just off and east of I-75 at exit 210.
While the resort is currently saying that the grounds are full at that time I may be able to help with reservations if you would like to stay a few days.  Give me a call if you desire a site and I will surely do what I can.

You can reach me at the contact below:
Rick Hahn
rlhahn1@gmail.com

No comments: