Saturday, May 6, 2017

Image result for camping in the rain funnyWeather may affect camping in state park

Bettie and I have been in contact with the state park.  They have cancelled reservations up to May 15th.  The problem is the road to the park sometimes is covered by water which makes the campground inaccessible.  They are also concerned about the possibility of flooding due to the rainfall.

At this time we plan to continue holding the rally as scheduled, but if plans change you will be notified immediately.

 In a worst case scenario, and the rally needs to be cancelled, all checks will be returned and the park stated that all reservation fees would be refunded.

Please check your email before leaving for Evansville or check the blog:

Keep your fingers crossed that the weather will improve and the rally can be held as planned.

Your optimistic rally masters,
Bettie and Greg Wessel

No comments: